[Rt4-whois] FW: Suggested questions for Article 29 speaker

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Sep 14 19:46:30 UTC 2011

From: Kathy Kleiman <kKleiman at pir.org<mailto:kKleiman at pir.org>>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2011 06:15:55 -0800
To: "lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com<mailto:lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com>" <lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com<mailto:lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com>>, "rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>" <rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Rt4-whois] Suggested questions for Article 29 speaker

All,
We will not be able to have an Article 29 Speaker on EU Privacy at this meeting. The organization is very interested in working with us, and would like to make people and resources available to us at a later meeting and throughout our process.

Thanks so much, Lynn, and let’s definitely use them as part of our work!  May I share them with the Article 29 Working Party in preparation for a future call?

Hopefully, this eases our schedule a bit – and perhaps gives us more question/answer time with ICANN Staff (Compliance and Policy). I was feeling that time was a little too limited.

All the best, and safe travels,
Kathy
(leaving Monday night)