[Rt4-whois] New applicant guidebook - WHOIS requirements for us to consider

Mikhail Yakushev m.yakushev at corp.mail.ru
Tue Sep 20 01:01:44 UTC 2011

Dear Emily, colleagues,
- I would also add the fourth regime to Emily's list: the variety of cctld's with their own WHOIS procedures....
- I think we all need to reach a kind of consensus - which of three (or four) regimes should be treated as 'optimal' (recommended), and under which conditions (in which cirmumstances) the deviations from the optimal/recommended regime can be allowed/admitted. Let's discuss it tomorrow.
- I am sorry to apologize for not being able to attend today's dinner. I am already in MdR, but due to a terrible jet lag I need to have some rest after almost 14 hours in airspace without sleeping.
Rgds,
Michael