[Rt4-whois] Fwd: CENTR WHOIS data

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Tue Sep 20 13:00:17 UTC 2011

FYI

CENTR has promised to share some WHOIS data with us.  They have also said
that one of their newest surveys deals with the circumstances in which opted
out WHOIS data is shared with third parties.  This will not be ready for a
few weeks at least.  But I will share with you when we have the aggregated
data.