[Rt4-whois] DAKAR schedule

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Fri Sep 23 08:52:36 UTC 2011

Hi All

Just a clarification that the Saturday meeting will be in the same style as
this week, ie it will be for those who are already in Dakar, and want to
discuss some of the issues informally.  I will not be arriving until
Saturday evening, so will not be around for the Saturday meeting.

On 23 September 2011 02:26, Alice Jansen <alice.jansen at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Review team Members,
>
> Enclosed you will find your revised Dakar schedule.
>
> *Saturday, 22 October*
>
> 13:00-17:00 Face-to-Face meeting
>
> *Sunday, 23 October*
>
> 9:00-17:00 - Face-to-Face meeting
>
> *Monday, 24 October*
>
> 13:00-17:00 - Face-to-Face meeting
> Please also note that you may find it on your public wiki at:
> https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreview/Dakar+Meeting
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kindest regards
>
> Alice
>
> *
> *

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.