[Rt4-whois] Additional requests for informaiton?

Denise Michel denise.michel at icann.org
Tue Sep 27 15:55:28 UTC 2011

Dear Wilfried,

ICANN Staff is working on these questions.

For the sake of completeness, here are the additional questions that were
not included in the Action List for Staff:

1.   How is the new gTLD program addressing Whois policy for IDNs?

2.   What agreements are in place that address Whois policy and
IDNs (including for registrars and registries)?

3.   What plans do ICANN Compliance Staff have to ensure Whois policy
compliance for IDNs?

4.   What technical standards are there to support Whois policy compliance
for IDNs (ie. data model, services).

5.   How is the application community working to make Whois available to end
users for IDNs (ie. display/web based access, etc.)

Regards,
Denise

Denise Michel
ICANN