[Rt4-whois] Updated Questionnaire for Consumer Trust Survey - Final Review

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Tue Sep 27 19:16:27 UTC 2011

Dear Lynn,

Very good work, I would suggest just a minor ajustments if necessary
for better balance. For example:

4-) "I do not use the Internet at all (TERMINATE)". Doesn't make
sense, since if she/he doesn't use at all won't be starting filling an
ICANN's survey :))

5-) Who isn't "somewhat" (intermediate) experienced should be
considered "extremely experienced"?

6-) "Surfing the web" is too general, it embraces all other options.
How about an option related to study and research (academic, scholar)
and perhaps something more political like "online activisms"?

9-) Collecting "any personal information" and having "financial
transaction features through your website" have the same weight for
survey purposes?

About Coca-Cola, I got the idea but could means trouble anyhow, but
maybe less than Apple, Microsoft and other power brands.

Best,
Omar