[Rt4-whois] SSAC recommendations regarding terminology

Wilfried Woeber, UniVie/ACOnet Woeber at CC.UniVie.ac.at
Wed Sep 28 21:00:40 UTC 2011

Emily Taylor wrote:

> Hi guys
>
> Thanks for absorbing the SSAC document.  SSAC have made a conscious
> effort to include us in their draft-report loop in order to help us with
> our work, which is very good of them.
>
> For the benefit of members of the team who may be sinking under the load
> of documents to be read, would you mind reproducing the terms that you
> think we should adopt (in the body of an e-mail), and any _brief_
> reasoning which might assist comprehension.

Will do, of course, but probably not before the weekend, as I am about to
travel to Germany from tomorrow, Thursday morning till Friday late evening.

> Much appreciated,
>
> Emily

Wilfried.