[Rt4-whois] SSAC recommendations regarding terminology

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Oct 6 08:07:24 UTC 2011

Hi Wilfried

Thank you for looking at this.  I agree with you that the pinpoint accuracy
of the terminology makes it rather difficult for the uninitiated (ie me) to
tell the difference, and therefore I would be in favour of finding slightly
more user friendly labels.  However, the content and analysis of the
meanings of the different terms are very helpful in my view.

Would you or Sarmad be able to feedback on this to Jim Galvin, who was keen
to know our thoughts on the SSAC study.

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.