[Rt4-whois] My first bit of homework

Seth M Reiss seth.reiss at lex-ip.com
Mon Oct 10 03:15:09 UTC 2011

Sharon

I know I am supposed to be helping in the area of writing a simple
signification of the WHOIS, but I am still a bit foggy as to how I should
interface into all this. So here goes.

I took your very good simplification of DMS and made some suggestions
intended to clarify.  I tried not to mess with style or make it sound
American J.  Please take what you think helps and then discard the rest.

Seth