[Rt4-whois] NOW ON WIKI - Updated draft report

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Oct 10 18:09:32 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

Following up on Emily's note, this is to inform you that Emily's revised version of the consolidated draft report is now available on the private wiki.
Please go to: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreviewprivate/Draft+report and refer to V5 - Submitted on 10 October 2011 - Consolidated version - Emily Taylor

Thanks,
Very best regards

Alice