[Rt4-whois] Outcome - session Monday

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Thu Oct 27 17:22:24 UTC 2011

Tx Alice for this information. We truly appreciate all you and Olof did
to help us in Dakar!

All, thank you for our meeting in Dakar! Our three days of  meetings
felt like one contiguous meeting as we moved towards consensus on our
Recommendations. I appreciate all everyone did, and thanks to those who
dialed in by phone. I think we made some good progress, and I feel I see
the light at the end of the tunnel as we approach the end of our work. I
appreciate Emily's email after the meeting.

I'll share a quick update on my status (and would love to hear about
others). I left at 5am on Wed, and am now home, safe and sound (and
watched a lovely movie called Chocolat on the way home). It is rainy and
chilly in Washington DC, and so I miss the warmth of Dakar.

Here's hoping your travels home are easy and safe,
Kathy

: