[Rt4-whois] Adopting Specification 4 of the AGB

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Wed Nov 9 07:12:39 UTC 2011

Attached is a draft of  recommendations for adopting Specification 4 of the AGB for existing gTlds.

At the end of the document are rough thoughts on ICANN creating a voluntary program for registrars to be considered A list registrars.  This would recognize the responsible registars and the proactive service they provide.

I will not be on the call tonight since it is 3 am my time.  Not sure anything I would say would make any sense.

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager

Facebook Inc.
1601 California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA

Phone - 650 485-6064
Cell - 650 387 3904

Please note my email address has changed to skawaguchi at fb.com
NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege.  Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or retransmit the email or its contents.