[Rt4-whois] Letter to Compliance (Additional Edit)

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Fri Nov 11 09:36:42 UTC 2011

Hi James

Thanks, your text changes are very helpful.  I have also looked at your
other comments throughout the text.  Would you like to propose alternative
language to build on your comments?  I would appreciate it if you could do
so.

On 11 November 2011 05:15, James M. Bladel <jbladel at godaddy.com> wrote:

> Team:
>
> Per our most recent call, I've made a few slight edits to the Letter to
> Compliance (draft).  The changes are:
>
> *  Corrected "Registries and Registries" to read "Registries and
> Registrars" in two instances.
> *  Struck "regulated" and inserted "monitored."
> *  Added bullet point noting the technical & operational challenges faced
> by ICANN Compliance.  To ensure that this is appropriately attributed, I
> put this squarely on my head (at minimum).
>
> Thank you,
>
> J.

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.