[Rt4-whois] Next steps [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Mon Nov 14 23:56:50 UTC 2011

Hello all,

I was just working through the letter to compliance, and wanted to agree that this is very good, so thanks to all who have been involved in drafted that.

In reading through it, I do have a couple of questions about some of the text around accuracy, and wanted to check some of the wording against the recommendations that we agreed in Dakar.  However, I can't seem to find those recommendations anywhere.  I recall we worked through those on our last afternoon, and I thought we had agreed a complete (or near to complete) set of recommendations on accuracy (regular studies, 50% yearly improvements etc etc), but I just can't seem to find them on the wiki or in any emails.  Could someone please point me towards those?

Cheers,

Peter