[Rt4-whois] Agenda - ConfCall 23 November

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Mon Nov 21 06:01:22 UTC 2011

Thanks James

I realise that this call falls very close to the US Thanksgiving holiday.

I propose that we go ahead with the call as we are now so close to our
deadline, and wish our US Team members a Happy Thanksgiving.

If you could circulate any papers in advance of the meeting, that would be
great.

On 21 November 2011 05:19, James M. Bladel <jbladel at godaddy.com> wrote:

> Alice & Team:
>
> Apologies, but I will be unable to make this call, and I suspect this is
> also the case with some other US members of RT4.
>
> With regard to Agenda Item #6, I can report that Susan and I met last week
> and discussed proxy services extensively, so we should have something for
> the group to review by the next call.
>
> Thank you,
>
> J.

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.