[Rt4-whois] UserInsight study summary final 11211.docx

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Tue Nov 22 10:14:14 UTC 2011

Hi Susan

Thanks to you, Lynn and Seth for great work here.  I've put in some
comments.  They probably look worse than they are, partly because this
draft is an at early stage, and also because this is such an important
section of the report.

Let me know what you think of my suggestions, and I look forward to further
polishing this section as a team.