[Rt4-whois] Reminder - Call today @ 20:00 UTC

Omar Kaminski omar at kaminski.adv.br
Wed Nov 23 19:13:41 UTC 2011

Dear friends,

I'm doing my best to follow the discussions in low profile (stealth mode),
and I already told Alice I'll miss the call. My apologies.

I'm still overwheelmed, with trips to three different States in the next
days. Then I think I need and deserve some days off, if I'm lucky enough...

Very best from .br,

Omar