[Rt4-whois] Draft report + appendices - 25 Nov

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Nov 25 18:19:15 UTC 2011

Dear Review Team Members,

Please find attached revised versions of the draft report and appendices document which reflect Emily's comments and the latest version of the policy report (circulated earlier today, thanks Kathy!).
I believe these documents are up-to-date. The notebook layout should have disappeared now (if not, please let me know).
Wiki link: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreviewprivate/Draft+report
Note that I have taken the liberty to add the ICANN glossary to the glossary appendix to get the ball rolling. Please feel free to delete terms you believe should not be there and to send me a list of those you would like to see in that section. Thanks in advance for your help.
Have a nice weekend!

Kind regards

Alice
--