[Rt4-whois] Consumer Trust Research Summary

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Tue Nov 29 20:33:39 UTC 2011

Dear Lynn, Seth, and Susan

Thank you.  This draft is really coming together.

Following on from an unrelated thread started by you, Lynn, and supported
by Michael, I'd like to suggest that we take a close look at whether some
of the detail (on methodology; countries surveyed; etc) from these pages
might sit better in an appendix, to improve the flow of the whole report.
We need the reasons why we did the study; that it was multi-national and
multi-lingual, that it comprised both qual and quant.  Then the findings,
which are very economically written and lead in well to the recommendations.

What do you think?

On 29 November 2011 18:14, Seth M Reiss <seth.reiss at lex-ip.com> wrote:

> Thank you Lynn.****
>
> ** **

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.