[Rt4-whois] ACTION REQUIRED: What do I need to do now? [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Wed Nov 30 01:18:08 UTC 2011

Likewise.

I've been trying to produce a "clean", without highlights, version. I made it through a few chapters but have now run into comments that indicate chapters should be removed, moved, etc. I'm getting lost. (I started with the version on the site dated 29 Nov.)

I can devote tomorrow to editing and cleaning up but will need assistance in determining what stays, goes, moves, etc.

Not sure we'll be able to get this out tomorrow. I attached what I have if anyone wants to take a look.

Bill

(The highlighting is a mess, but I think I have it figure out. It's time-consuming to deal with, but not impossible.)