[Rt4-whois] Version control - current draft

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Wed Nov 30 05:22:20 UTC 2011

Dear All,
Attached please find a full version of the report. It includes:
     - Chapter 7, Understanding the Needs of Stakeholders
     - Chapter 8, Gap Analysis
     - Chapter 9, Recommendations
     - The revised Consumer Survey section (now at the end of Chapter 7)
     - The new IDN recommendations (as revised by Sarmad, Michael and Kathy)
     - All built on the version of the Report sent by Alice this AM and
posted on the private Wiki.

(Note: Chapters 7, 8,9 are the ones Emily and I sent out together -- the
splitting out of the one massive Gap Analysis chapter into three
different segments. Greatly appreciate all of Peter's work on this.)

I would like to share a special apology to Bill. Due to some
incompatibilities between systems, I could not use the file he sent out
tonight with editing changes in it. I tried really hard to do so; I so
much appreciate his work! I had to roll back to the version Alice sent
out earlier in the day.

If someone could send me the current version of Lutz's recommendation, I
would appreciate it.

Best and good night,