[Rt4-whois] Recommendations and general update

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Wed Nov 30 13:00:00 UTC 2011

Hi Lynn

Delighted to have you online, and thanks for joining so early.  Please
press on.  I'll be sending out a marked up version of the recommendations
(showing the source - the best of my abilities) within the hour.
The table of contents is excellent, and very helpful for the reader.

Please would you take a careful look at the following:

1/ We discussed by e-mail last night the possibility of shifting some of
the content from the Consumer Research chapter into an appendix. Could you
have a look at this, and make suggestions?
2/ Please would you give careful thought to the positioning of the Consumer
Trust chapter.  Peter, Kathy and I were thinking it would go very well
after the Chapter 7 (what law enforcement want) and before our findings
(Chapter 8 ) and recommendations (9).  I see that in your latest mark up
you have the chapter where it originally was.  I think this not such a good
position, because after it we immediately flip back into background stuff
like the history of how the policy developed, what the compliance team
does.  The consumer stuff I see as real meat and potatoes - good for the
analysis section.  I would appreciate your thoughts on this Lynn.

On 30 November 2011 12:20, <lynn at goodsecurityconsulting.com> wrote:

> I'm back at my computer - my time zone is GMT -5 and it is morning here.
> Not sure whether to do any further editing or not so will stand by and be
> available to help.
>
> I did feel very encouraged that in just making administrative edits and
> removing the yellow highlighting, it was easier to see the remaining points
> of contention.
>
> Also felt that creating a Table of Contents is needed.
> Happy to help in any way to move this forward.
> Lynn

*
*

emily at emilytaylor.eu