[Rt4-whois] streamlined proxy recommendation language [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Dec 1 04:25:27 UTC 2011

Hi all

Up way too early (couldn't sleep).

Can you just bring me up to speed.  Are Seth's proposals a substitute for
the proxy recommendations, or additional findings?  Are we ditching the
voluntary practices recommendations, or are these in addition?

On 1 December 2011 03:33, Nettlefold, Peter
<Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au>wrote:

> Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
>
> Hi Seth,
>
> Thanks very much for taking the pen on this difficult issue.
>
> >From my perspective, this is a very good attempt to articulate findings
> and recommendations, and I am happy to work with this position.
>
> I will wait to hear from others before diving into detail too much, to get
> a sense if this is an approach we can work with.
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Peter

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 730471. VAT No. 114487713.