[Rt4-whois] No agreement on Lutz's recommendations

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri Dec 2 00:07:37 UTC 2011

Hi Team,

With reference to Kathy's email - no agreement on Lutz' recommendations - , please note that I have added the two alternatives to the current draft for good measure.
I would be very grateful if you could clarify which language you would like to adopt. My priority is to make sure that the document captures your intent.

Many thanks in advance for your guidance.

Kind regards

Alice

Alice Jansen
Assistant, Organizational Reviews