[Rt4-whois] Tentative schedule for Costa Rica

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Jan 6 01:15:13 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I know we are all about to book our tickets to Costa Rica, and Emily and
I are discussing a tentative schedule. The big change is this: rather
than holding our usual all-day meeting on Sunday, we hold it on Thursday
-- to include and review all input from the Public Forum as well as all
other written and oral comments. A big wrap-up session.

Here's the tentative schedule, and please let us know how this fits with
your plans:

Sunday, 3/11 - No requirement to be in Costa Rica; those present may
meet with the GNSO Council (which holds an all-day meeting this day).
Hopefully, we will hold this meeting, as well as the Board meeting, by
teleconference or webinar before March.

Monday, 3/12 - Arrival and opening ceremonies.
Tuesday, 3/13 - Meetings with GAC, ALAC, ccNSO and ASO.
Wednesday, 3/14 - Public Forum with special invitation to all GNSO
Constituencies
Thursday, 3/15 - All Day Review Team Meeting (with dial-in) to review
comments, discuss changes, and (hopefully) finalize Report.

Friday 3/16 - Departure

That's the thought. Please let us know what you think.
Best,