[Rt4-whois] Costa Rica - Schedule

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sun Jan 8 09:29:18 UTC 2012

Hi all

Thanks to Kathy for motivating all of us (especially me) to turn our minds
to the meeting schedule for Costa Rica and for getting the dialogue started
on the list.

I received the ICANN constituency travel reminder a couple of days ago, and
assume that you did too.  They need our travel dates by Monday at the
latest.

With this in mind, please plan for the following:

Monday: public forum

Wednesday: RT4 meeting (all day at present - agenda nearer the time).

So, you can arrive in on Sunday and travel home Wednesday night or Thursday
morning.

I hope this helps to resolve uncertainty, and thanks again to Kathy for
getting this together.

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.