[Rt4-whois] EU High Level Group

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Fri Jan 27 09:28:30 UTC 2012

Hi there

I've been invited to give a briefing to the EU High Level Group (basically,
the EU GAC members who attend ICANN meetings), which will take place in
Brussels on 7 February.  The UK government have asked me to give them a
briefing on our draft report's findings, and recommendations, and will
cover my travel expenses in attendance.  The meeting is closed.

I will attend, and give a briefing as requested.  If there's an opportunity
to do slides, I'll give the ones we are developing now.  I will pass on to
the team any comments relating to the draft report afterwards.

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.