[Rt4-whois] Slides for Tuesday's meeting

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sun Feb 5 13:22:37 UTC 2012

Hi James

Further to our exchanges about Tuesday's meeting, here is a proposed slide
deck.  I've adapted it from the recent presentation to the GNSO.  I've
simplified the theme, to get rid of the reflected text, added the date, and
audience, and then generally pruned the wording of the slides down a bit.
 I don't think I've changed the meaning, just made the slides a little more
accessible.  I will bring a USB with them on, and hope we can find someone
who can drive them.

All - let us know if you have any comments on the slides. These will form
the basis of our presentation to the Community in Costa Rica, so let's keep
incrementally editing them.

See you Tuesday, James!

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.