[Rt4-whois] Urgent ACTION REQUIRED - DOODLE POLL: Team call with ICANN Staff

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Mon Feb 13 19:27:53 UTC 2012

I completely disagree.   It would be preferred if Emily could be on the call but it is a rare opportunity to talk directly to the staff and I think we should take this opportunity to do so with as many of the team as possible.    Bill, James and I met with the Compiance team in July and reported back so we have a precedent here.

With the Costa Rica meeting only 4 weeks away I think we need to be available as much as possible.  I realize what a burden that is for you and Emily and fully appreciate the time and workload you have both spent on the team.
I am available for the 2/15 meeting and hoping others can be too.

What if we do a preliminary meeting on Wed and then schedule a follow up when you and Emily are available?

I do not want to lose our momentum.

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.