[Rt4-whois] Interesting article re registrant data verification [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Fri Feb 17 02:47:19 UTC 2012

Hello all,

For those of you who may not have seen it, I wanted to pass on this article on WHOIS data verification.

This is something we've discussed previously, but as I recall we had trouble getting past high level comments, and discussion of implementation problems.

Given the assertions in this article, I wanted to ask if any team members have any comments or views? Does anyone know if what is suggested is technically possible - i.e. basic scripting tests?

http://www.circleid.com/posts/20120216_most_abusive_domain_registrations_are_preventable/

Kind regards,

Peter

 copies of the original message.

This message has been content scanned by the Axway MailGate.
MailGate uses policy enforcement to scan for known viruses, spam, undesirable content and malicious code. For more information on Axway products please visit www.axway.com.