[Rt4-whois] Huffington Post article

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Fri Feb 17 19:36:13 UTC 2012

I agree that we have to correct things that leave readers with a
misimpression (whether or not it's our fault or intent).

There are other calls for our report to be more specific (see e.g.,
Steve Crocker's comments to our draft report).  I think this may be
refrain we hear in Costa Rica....

Best,
Kathy

: