[Rt4-whois] Huffington Post article

Smith, Bill bill.smith at paypal-inc.com
Fri Feb 17 23:16:34 UTC 2012

Again, I don't think it the responsibility of this group to correct individual perceptions, mis or not. If we see compelling evidence that a substantial number of readers have come to a conclusion that is not supported by our report, we might choose to modify the report or make a clarifying statement.

Other than Steve's call, who is asking for more specificity?