[Rt4-whois] Today's (tonight's) conference call with ICANN Staff [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Thu Feb 23 09:38:27 UTC 2012

Hi Peter

Unfortunately, the call was not recorded, but I asked Alice to keep a full
note, and she will circulate that as soon as possible.  We had a very good
discussion on the draft recommendations.

On 23 February 2012 05:04, Nettlefold, Peter
<Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au>wrote:

> Hi all,****
>
> ** **
>
> I apologise that I wasn’t able to join the call. Will a recording or
> transcript of the call be made available?****
>
> ** **
>
> Cheers,****
>
> ** **
>
> Peter****
>
> ** **

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.