[Rt4-whois] Question regarding Board conference call

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sat Feb 25 08:31:24 UTC 2012

Dear Denise

Thanks for your message.  I understood the purpose of the call as an
initial orientation/briefing session, to run through the findings and
recommendations, so that we can make the most of our time together in Costa
Rica and make it interactive.  If we have to spend the time in Costa Rica
doing basic orientation, then it will cut down on the dialogue. The other
purpose was to help us (the Review Team) to understand if the board see any
show stoppers or foresee any major challenges in implementing any of the
recommendations - this will give us more time to assimilate the views prior
to our working meetings in Costa Rica.  In short, I do see a value in the
call as well as the face to face, particularly given how little interaction
we have had with the board to date.

Kind Regards

Emily

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.