[Rt4-whois] Recommendation 5 [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Nettlefold, Peter Peter.Nettlefold at dbcde.gov.au
Tue Apr 10 06:26:58 UTC 2012

Hi Susan, and all,
I apologise if this was discussed in last week's teleconference, which I unfortunately missed, but is this something that is only intended to apply to the data accuracy recommendations, or more broadly to all of our recommendations?
Following from that, how does this fit with the earlier discussion about the timeframes mentioned under the AoC?
I certainly support the idea of having clearly defined timeframes and so on, and am just trying to understand how this could fit into the broader picture.
Cheers,
Peter