[Rt4-whois] Input for today/tomorrow's call [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Wed Apr 11 16:43:42 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

I apologize for not responding to your question on my revision of recommendation 5.  First of all, it is really recommendation 7 sorry for the mix up.   Although, rec 7 has been inserted in with data accuracy the way I read it pertained to all the recommendations and not just the data accuracy recommendations.

For clarity we may want to make it a recommendation all on its own.

I did check the AOC and Lynn sent around the language a couple weeks ago.  ICANN has 6 months to act on our recommendations but I still would like to require a status report within 3 months of the publishing of the final report to insure that
1)  progress is being made
2)  the implementation plans and timelines makes sense

Once again, my fear is that ICANN will continue in a similar path we have seen for years and push back on the implementation.

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.

Phone - 650 485-6064