[Rt4-whois] Compliance figures

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Wed Apr 11 18:04:02 UTC 2012

See figures below.
--
From: Emily Taylor <emily at emilytaylor.eu<mailto:emily at emilytaylor.eu>>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 01:16:38 -0700
To: "rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>" <rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>>
Subject: [Rt4-whois] Fwd: Fwd: Whois RT

Sorry - forgot to "reply all"

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emily Taylor <emily at emilytaylor.eu<mailto:emily at emilytaylor.eu>>
Date: 4 April 2012 09:16
Subject: Re: [Rt4-whois] Fwd: Whois RT
To: denise.michel at icann.org<mailto:denise.michel at icann.org>

Hi Denise

Thank you very much for that explanation, and I do appreciate the difficulties that you are talking about.  I think your suggestion of going back 3 years instead of 6 sounds practical and useful.  What we want to do is talk about the compliance effort really from 2009 onwards, once the department started to move from "start up" phase to gearing up to meet community expectations.  I am also aware that when we met with Compliance in Jan 2011, there were references to open positions, temporary staff etc, and I would like to have a better understanding of that for our report.  It is important, because of course implementation of WHOIS policy is at the heart of our mandate, and you can see from community feedback, and staff feedback, that it is viewed as an area for improvement.

Hope this is helpful.