[Rt4-whois] Data Accuracy Findings and recommendations [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Thu Apr 19 18:55:56 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the thoughtful comments.  I think I have incorporated all the changes in this document.
I still need to update the draft report with the revised language.

Let me know if you have any revisions or if I have missed anything.
Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.

Phone - 650 485-6064