[Rt4-whois] Call w/ Staff

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sat Apr 21 08:10:57 UTC 2012

Hi Denise

Thank you for your mail.  Yes, let's try to organise something for next
week, and we would certainly be open to the approach you suggest, of one or
two staff members who could deal with discrete topics.

On 21 April 2012 05:51, Denise Michel <denise.michel at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Emily and Team members,
>
> Unfortunately, we have not been able to identify a time next week that the
> key Staff involved in the issues under discussion can participate in a
> conference call with the Team. I know you're approaching your deadline, but
> do you want to explore setting up a call the following week?
>  Alternatively, are there discreet topics that can be addressed in a call
> by one or two Staff (and perhaps a subgroup, as we did with IDNs -- might
> make scheduling easier)?
>
> Please let me know how we can help.
>
> Regards,
> Denise
>

> Denise Michel
> ICANN
> Advisor to the President & CEO
> denise.michel at icann.org
> +1.408.429.3072 mobile
> +1.310.578.8632 direct

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.