[Rt4-whois] Additional information on Compliance staffing and budget

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Sat Apr 21 09:22:20 UTC 2012

Thank you Denise, and please pass on thanks to your colleagues for
producing this information at what I'm sure is a busy and difficult time
for you all.

No doubt my colleagues may have further questions, but one think I can
immediately see we need is more information on budget.  Please can you
elaborate on what is meant by "other areas of the organisation that
contribute to the compliance activities", and provide us with details about
how these contributions are calculated, and figures to support. Although
I'm familiar with the idea of contribution costing, I'm also accustomed
(when looking at budgeting for an area of business) to look at a breakdown
of costs eg staff, operational costs associated with the compliance
activities, and other costs (eg for suppliers, IT systems, events,
whatever).  Could we have these please, and also the actuals.

Thanks

Emily

On 21 April 2012 05:38, Denise Michel <denise.michel at icann.org> wrote:

> Dear Emily and Team members,
>
> As requested, attached is information on Compliance staffing, including
> vacancies, and budget and spend data for the past three years.
>
> Please let me know if you have questions or need anything further.
>
> Regards,
> Denise
>
> Denise Michel
> ICANN
> Advisor to the President & CEO
> denise.michel at icann.org
> +1.408.429.3072 mobile
> +1.310.578.8632 direct

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.