[Rt4-whois] Executive version - latest version

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Mon Apr 30 08:43:24 UTC 2012

Thanks Alice

Please would you also make sure that the compliance chapter findings and
recommendations reflect the latest amendments, and that Seth has a copy of
the text of the compliance chapter for editing and integration into the
final report - it replaces the current chapter on compliance.

Seth, if you have any questions, let me know.

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.