[Rt4-whois] Compliance chapter - latest version

Emily Taylor emily at emilytaylor.eu
Mon Apr 30 13:20:23 UTC 2012

Sorry Alice

My fault - I thin k that the extra recommendation 1 and 2 (page 10) right
at the end is legacy text, now amended and replicated above.

--

*
*

76 Temple Road, Oxford OX4 2EZ UK
t: +44 (0)1865 582 811 • m: +44 (0)7540 049 322
emily at emilytaylor.eu

*www.etlaw.co.uk*

Emily Taylor Consultancy Limited is a company registered in England and
Wales No. 7630471. VAT No. 114487713.