[Rt4-whois] Executive Summary

Kathy Kleiman kathy at kathykleiman.com
Tue May 1 23:53:26 UTC 2012

Hi All,
I am sorry that I will not be able to attend the meeting in a few hours
(it's at 2am my time). Thanks to everyone for all the discussion and
editing! I support the Executive Summary and IDN Comments.

I wanted to share a particular support for the new proxy/privacy point
that Peter added.

providing clear and unambiguous guidance on the rights and
responsibilities of registered name holders, and how those should be
managed in the privacy/proxy environment

I'm happy to work with Alice on removing all the comments I inserted...
and regards to all!
Kathy

: