[Rt4-whois] Executive Summary [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Susan Kawaguchi susank at fb.com
Wed May 2 01:06:35 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

Your comments were in the version that I reviewed.  Although, I am sure it was not the version in which you modified recommendation 9 and moved it to recommendation 5.

Hopefully, we will be able to merge the comments into one document.
Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager
Facebook Legal Dept.

Phone - 650 485-6064