[Rt4-whois] Dropbox link on your private wiki

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Fri May 11 11:57:53 UTC 2012

Dear Review Team Members,

The dropbox link is available on your private wiki at: https://community.icann.org/display/whoisreviewprivate/Final+Report

My warmest congratulations to you all on finalizing the report :-)

Kindest regards

Alice

--
Alice Jansen
Organizational Reviews Manager
From: Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com<mailto:steve at shinkuro.com>>
To: Emily Taylor <emily at emilytaylor.eu<mailto:emily at emilytaylor.eu>>
Cc: Steve Crocker <steve at shinkuro.com<mailto:steve at shinkuro.com>>, Diane Schroeder <diane.schroeder at icann.org<mailto:diane.schroeder at icann.org>>, "rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>" <rt4-whois at icann.org<mailto:rt4-whois at icann.org>>, Icann-board ICANN <icann-board at icann.org<mailto:icann-board at icann.org>>
Subject: Re: [Rt4-whois] WHOIS Review Team Final Report

Emily,

Thanks!  I will keep this response short and expand my expression of appreciation later.  At the moment, I want to move things along briskly.  Alice's note arrived with Dropbox instructions.  I am cc'ing the Board on this note and I will forward Alice's note as well.

Our next step will be a thorough reading and an analysis of the feasibility, resources required and locus of responsibility for implementation of each recommendation.  We will be looking to Denise for this input, with assistance from all relevant parties.

Steve