[RZ-LGR-SG] Meeting notes from 14 January

Sarmad Hussain sarmad.hussain at icann.org
Mon Jan 21 12:50:43 UTC 2019

Dear RZ-LGR Study Group members,

Please find attached the summary of the discussion during the meeting on 14
January 2019, for your review and feedback.

In the past meeting, the SG decided on the following targets:

*	Publish draft for Public Comment by ICANN org: 28 Feb
*	Finalize the draft for Public Comment by SG: 22 Feb
*	Last call within SG: 18 Feb
*	Finalize draft for internal review by SG: 11 Feb

Our next meeting will be on 21 January 2019.

Based on the discussion during the call last week, please note that we will
not have the meetings on 28 Jan. and 4 Feb.  In lieu we will schedule one
meeting on either 1 or 8 Feb.  Please visit
https://doodle.com/poll/gdwwy3iv7iaghrha and put in your preference by 25
January and we will schedule accordingly.

Action Items

S. No.

Action Items

Owner

1

All members to review the recommendations document

All

2

Circulate a doodle poll for 1 or 8 Feb.

SH

These meeting notes and the recording of the session have been posted at the
wiki page of the study group at:
https://community.icann.org/display/croscomlgrprocedure/Study+Group+on+Techn
ical+Use+of+RZ-LGR.

Regards,