[RZERC] Welcome to RZERC mailing list

Verd, Brad bverd at verisign.com
Wed Dec 7 21:01:37 UTC 2016

Steve,

I'd like to have more discussion about your proposal to add Matt and David to the list.  If I understand correctly, this proposal comes from you (the ICANN support staff) because you anticipate future discussions for which their input will be needed or will be beneficial?  Would they fill the roll of an outside SME as described in the charter?  If so, I was under the working impression that we RZERC would call upon SME’s as needed, is that everyone else’s understanding?

Cheers,
Brad