[RZERC] REMINDER: Doodle Poll

Kathy Schnitt kathy.schnitt at icann.org
Sun Feb 12 18:11:50 UTC 2017

Dear RZERC members,

Due to the 20th of February being a US holiday and some members not able to attend we will cancel the call for this day. Please complete the Doodle Poll below by COB on Tuesday, 14 February 2017 so we can schedule the next teleconference.

https://doodle.com/poll/2itbb2cpcyg7xbe3[doodle.com]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__doodle.com_poll_2itbb2cpcyg7xbe3&d=DwMFAg&c=FmY1u3PJp6wrcrwll3mSVzgfkbPSS6sJms7xcl4I5cM&r=_qSa12UaM5Nl6sbpmBZnYyeUu-qJt2ubgQJechcqldM&m=LlP26hosCHBQrMBRihTF_Y5WQxBYhuXtz6kpMmVx3sw&s=vw1HWQCNO2DuLqXbOvymikC9pfsB2zlWjFlwUm6mye0&e=>

If there are any questions please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Kathy

Kathy Schnitt, Secretariat Services Coordinator for RSSAC and SSAC