[RZERC] RZERC July 2017 meeting

Jim Reid jim at rfc1035.com
Mon Jun 19 18:43:11 UTC 2017

> On 19 Jun 2017, at 19:25, Mario Aleman <mario.aleman at icann.org> wrote:
>
> Based on the decision during today’s call, please confirm your time availability for the next RZERC meeting. Times considered in the doodle poll are according to the IETF meeting schedule.

Thanks Mario.

If our next meeting has to be held on the 19th, it might be helpful to add a couple more potential slots for that evening. The current IETF meeting plan is subject to change. There’s also a risk that WGs might over-run that 16:40 UTC finishing time. I’m guessing a later start wouldn’t be a big deal because nobody’s likely to be taking part at stupid o’clock in an Asia-Pacific timezone.

Once we agree a time on the 19th (or some other date that week?) I’ll be happy to contact the IETF secretariat and try to book one of their meeting rooms for those of us who will be in Prague. They usually have rooms available for ad-hoc meetings on a first come, first served basis.