[RZERC] [Ext] Re: Big Pulse Poll

Kathy Schnitt kathy.schnitt at icann.org
Wed Mar 1 08:22:43 UTC 2017

Duane,

Thank you Duane. We got it all sorted out for Jim.

And Jim also reported this incase others have had this same issue. "BTW,
the BigPulse web site fails to work when cookies are disabled (the default
setting for my browser). If others are having problems logging in, they
may need to enable cookies just like I had to do²

Best regards,

Kathy

Kathy Schnitt, Secretariat Services Coordinator for RSSAC and SSAC